ODTB cubes through TC in Texas

Saucier Kathy

Just a heads up to anyone in Texas wanting these cubes that hasn't already seen my posts over the last few weeks.
To all the ladies on my list already, we ARE getting them. The deal is done and the truck should be leaving Ontario soon if not already. By next week the shipment will be in Fort Worth at Evergreen Mills.
When I have the word they have gotten here, I will post again. Then you can start bugging your feed guys to get it there for you. Even start letting them know you are wanting this now so they know of your interest. I went to Ontario Dehy and printed off the info sheet on the Timothy Balance cubes for my feed man so he could get familiar with it ahead of time. And he is excited.

I haven't been able to keep up with email and the EC group lately. If you need to ask me anything, go ahead and send me an email personally. That is fine.
gksaucier at verizon dot net

And anyone who was not aware of this coming to TX, if you don't know if you have a Triple Crown dealer in your area, you can go to http://www.evergreenmills.com/ and click on "dealer locator". It is a great tool to find out where to get it. Triple Crown is dealing the Ontario Dehy products including our Timothy Balance. Oh and be sure your feed dealer understand which Timothy cube. The BALANCE cube.
Kathy Saucier
Carrollton, TX

Jeanette

Kathy -- Good news for folks in Texas. I have a call into one of the
feed distributors here in Colorado. I know they carry TC products,
but don't see the timothy balance on their list so have asked them to
call me. I'll see if I can get them down here. I know the feed
store I work with is all hot to trot with the new Purina L/C and W/C
product, but I'm not sure it's low enough in s/s for my mare. I'm
also not thrilled with their reticence vis-a-vis full content
disclosure.

Anyway, I appreciate the slap in the fanny that your success in
getting the product down your way has given me. Don't know yet of
too many folks in this area with horses in the same boat as mine, but
they must exist, so this seems a good time to get movin'.

Thanks, again.

Jeanette
Colorado

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Gary & Kathy Saucier"

<gksaucier@...> wrote:

Triple Crown is dealing the Ontario Dehy products including our
Timothy Balance. Oh and be sure your feed dealer understand which
Timothy cube. The BALANCE cube.

Good work Kathy!

I wanted to clear up some possible confusion. We went through this a
few weeks ago and I can already see a repeat performance in the
future so thought I would clear it up now. This is per Aurelio at OD
and Robin at Triple Crown:

The Ontario Dehy Timothy Balance cube (ODTB) is bagged under the
Ontario Dehy label. Said another way, the ODTB cubes are in the OD
brown paper bag. Triple Crown distributors can get the ODTB cubes,
but don't look for them in a Triple Crown Bag. OD does provide hay
cubes for other TC products under various labels including Horseman's
Choice Premium Timothy Cubes but don't confuse these with ODTB cubes.
One more time, the ODTB cubes only come in the OD bag. If it's in a
TC bag, it's not the ODTB cube.

Bottom line, if you want the ODTB cubes and you think you're buying
the ODTB cubes make sure they're in the Ontario Dehy bag and the
lavendar label (not the bag) says "Ontario Dehy Inc. - Timothy
Balance Cube."

Plainly spoken (I hope!)at least 3-4 different ways!

Kathleen (KFG in KCMO)

Lynn Marlow

Hoorah!!! And THANK YOU, Kathy! That is good news .

Lynn

Gary & Kathy Saucier wrote:

[...]

And anyone who was not aware of this coming to TX, if you don't know if you have a Triple Crown dealer in your area, you can go to http://www.evergreenmills.com/ <http://www.evergreenmills.com/> and click on "dealer locator". It is a great tool to find out where to get it. Triple Crown is dealing the Ontario Dehy products including our Timothy Balance. Oh and be sure your feed dealer understand which Timothy cube. The BALANCE cube.
Kathy Saucier
Carrollton, TX