APF-e??? Anybody tried this yet? Dr. Kellon????

nunnatsunnega <ellen_wright@...>

Just saw the new product out from Auburn Labs.

I need to order and don't know what to think about the new stuff. The
ulcer protection sounds good, but the other stuff--I don't know about.
Could be okay for some, but not for others, I guess.

Anybody for bulked up muscle babes in the paddock???

Ellen

Erin R. <figure1789@...>

Ellen,
Where are you seeing this new product?
Erin & Nick, OH

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Erin R." <figure1789@...> wrote:

Ellen,
Where are you seeing this new product?
Erin & Nick, OH

Americasequinewarehouse.com has it. APF-Pro. It's a little more
expensive--of course!! (You'd expect that of them.)

Naturally, I have never even heard of these herbs--but that doesn't
mean a heck of a lot. Ayurevedic medicine from India and China uses a
lot of things that we don't. Doesn't mean it won't work--just means we
haven't tested it yet. After all, we didn't know the poison frogs of
Brazil had something we needed until somebody brought the cute little
things back and did some work.....viola! the drug we know as curare.

If you don't ask questions--you'll never get answers. Stupid is
permanent, but ignorance HAS a cure--it's called education. No excuse
for being ignorant.

Ellen

vashka1

--- In EquineCushings@..., "nunnatsunnega"

wrote:

Ellen,
Where are you seeing this new product?
Erin & Nick, OH

Americasequinewarehouse.com has it. APF-Pro. It's a little more
expensive--of course!! (You'd expect that of them.)

Naturally, I have never even heard of these herbs--but that doesn't
mean a heck of a lot.
Hi Ellen,

I am a real fan of the original APF -- am using it with my Cushings
horse, Sunny-- and I am now also recently began trying the APF Pro on
my I.R. horse, Vashka, who is "in training" for an early Fall
endurance ride. The APF Pro formula has been developed to help with
muscle building as well as ulcer prevention, as well as intense
training. What I can tell you now is that my horse seems quite peppy
after his workout after the second day (we're into the 6th day now),
and hangs his head over the stall door and opens his mouth to get his
APF Pro! Now I already know that his peppiness also has a lot to do
with the fact that he is on a mixture of beet pulp, oats and iodized
salt within an hour after exercise to help restore glycogen levels
(something Dr. Kellon talks about in her NRC Plus and Cushings
courses in regards to helpful nutritional support for I.R. horses in
work.) So.. while it's probably too early to give you a definitive
answer about APF Pro, I can say I have been working with the company
for years now as a distributor and as a customer and I trust them,
their research and their products.

Lori
www.Skodeshorsetreats.com

Erin R. <figure1789@...>

I am a bit confused as to what the different kinds of APF do. I ordered a
bottle of APF plus. I'm hoping to help Nick's IR with that.
Erin and Nick, Ohio

prattchn@...

Where are you getting the APF PRO. I would like to try it on my 28 year old
Arab mare. She gets sore footed here in Az as soon as it gets hot. Then she
goes off her feed. Is there a difference between just APF and the ATF PRO.
Thanks

Dolly and Prissy

In a message dated 7/28/2008 6:09:30 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
epona@... writes:

AMEN Ellen!!

I have been using APF PRO for the last month and I love it! My Horse has
gone from being ridden perhaps once a week.just leisurely.to working 4 to 5
days a week with a Grand Prix, Olympic Dressage Coach for the past 2
months.so you can imagine! He has not been stiff, sore or sour! He is out
in the pasture with the other horses, happy, content, eager to work and
SOUND!!! (still knocking on wood but I guess that will be something I will
forever do!)

He was at another facility for 2 months prior to this where they just could
not find the time to give him a single syringe once a day! He was turned out
24/7 and still he was tender footed, sore, stiff, grumpy, lost weight, etc.
This all went away within 24 hours of moving him and getting onto his APF
again. We started the PRO a month ago and he has never been better!

Donna and Sullivan

If you don't ask questions--you'If you don't ask questions--you
permanent, but ignorance HAS a cure--it's called education. No excuse
for being ignorant.

Ellen

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Epona GiftHorse Gallery <epona@...>

[...]

briarskingstonnet <briars@...>

Where are you getting the APF PRO.
I get mine from www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net

Lorna

Susan <sbaumgardner@...>

APF Pro $44.95 at VetAmerica.com Best price!
Susan

Where are you getting the APF PRO.

Deborah Burnett <deborahburnett21@...>

Beware of VetAmerica as they are not buying products from Auburn Laboratories, Inc. like the other suppliers.
Check there website:
http://www.auburnlabs.com/wheretoBuyTack.html
http://www.auburnlabs.com/wheretoBuyCat.html

I buy from Valley Vet and get product within 2 days with no shipping charge.. Buy two bottles for $56.95 each with no shipping.

APF Pro $44.95 at VetAmerica.com Best price!
Susan

Where are you getting the APF PRO.

Susan <sbaumgardner@...>

I misspoke- VetAmerica sells APF Plus ( not APF Pro).
I spoke to Auburn Labs and they sell APF Plus ONLY to Vets and
distributors...not directly to retail. Vet America IS purchasing APF
Plus from Auburn Labs.
Susan

Beware of VetAmerica as they are not buying products from Auburn
Laboratories, Inc. like the other suppliers.
Check there website:
http://www.auburnlabs.com/wheretoBuyTack.html
http://www.auburnlabs.com/wheretoBuyCat.html

Erin R. <figure1789@...>

I bought a bottle of the APF Plus from Vet America, and am waiting for it to
get here. I found some info. for it at this link:
http://www.betlabs.com/prod/default_prod.asp

The description sounded kinda vague to me. But perhaps that's just me
because I haven't been using it.

I've purchased from VetAmerica many times before. I'm glad they're
apparently not involved in some kind of shady dealings.

Erin, Nick & Penny, OH