Rafiq - questions - ODTB cubes

Saucier Kathy

Shannon,
Before you go running all over the place looking for the balanced timothy hay cubes, go to our files. I know you don't need to go from feedstore to feedstore and get frustrated so check this out to help you save some time and energy.
Click on "3a Feeds".
Then "Sources of safe feeds".
Scroll down to TX (yes we are way near the bottom) to see the notes on where to find non molasses beet pulp and ODTB cubes. If you don't see a place listed that is near enough for you, contact Jerral Seale. There is a phone # & email address. Let him know where you are, what you are looking for and see if he can find a feedstore that at least gets other products from them that they could get the cubes to.
Kathy Saucier
Carrollton, TX
Jan 2005

Shannon

<Before you go running all over the place looking for the balanced timothy hay cubes, go to our files. I know you don't need to go from feedstore to feedstore and get frustrated so check this out to help you save some time and energy.>

Thanks Kathy! Will do! :)

Shannon, Rafiq and Majik
Houston, July 2009