WAS: Ontario Dehy Balanced Timothy Cubes NOW: Yeast

Nancy C

Dear list -- Sending myself a BIG DING for not changing the subject line when the thread changes! Apologies to all.

Hi Alexis

What Dr Kellon has said is the reaction to the yeast is stomach upset.

How long have you been using the Omega Horseshine? Sounds like you just bought it?
If they have been going along okay with it, I'd keep breathing. Lots of folks use the product.

For folks using fresh ground flax -- the amount flax we use does not throw a balanced diet out of whack. So if you are testing your hay, adding what is missing in the correct amounts and ratios, and you decide to use fresh ground flax vs the HT NutraFlax you won't through everything out of whack.

Yes?? :-)

Nancy C in NH
February 2003
Moderator

Visit our new site:
http://www.ecirhorse.com/

--- In EquineCushings@..., turn3barrelhorses@... wrote:

What types of problems?

turn3barrelhorses@...

Ok- still breathing! :)
Yes hay is being balanced, custom supplement is in the works. They are getting vit E capsules, salt, etc. I started the Horseshine, 2 days ago, tonight will be 3rd feeding for everyone. Decided to go with stabalized vs. fresh grind cuz I couldn't get past the "might be a change of cyanide". Personal choice!
I watch them all very closely anyway but more so now whenever anything is added/changed with their diets because of the pregnant 1, 1 who is IR & 1 Cushings. No special needs in my barn! ;)
Thank you for the continued info!

Alexis
So AZ