New website link on the brochure

Saucier Kathy

I was checking out the brochure that is under the "6 EC Education" file "Recognizing & Treating Equine Cushing's" that we can print and give to people and couldn't find that the new website www.ecirhorse.com was on there. Could that be added to this file so we can point someone to this website as well as our Yahoo group?
I have new vets and want to hand them this next time I see them. Although I no longer have a C's horse I stay on the group to keep up to date. When I hear a vet is recommending tests we don't recommend or anyone using terms that aren't entirely correct, I try to educate them kindly. This brochure is a great tool.

If I missed it and the website is already on there, just let me know where I missed it.
Thanks,
Kathy S.
2005
Texas

Nancy C

Workin' on it.....When are you seeing your vets?

Nancy C in NH
February 2003
Moderator

Visit our new site:
http://www.ecirhorse.com/

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Gary & Kathy" <gksaucier@...> wrote:
Could that be added to this file so we can point someone to this website as well as our Yahoo group?

Saucier Kathy

Thanks Nancy. It'll probalby be in a month, for spring shots.
I had heard they were suggesting a Cushing's test for one of the older horses here but some "terms" weren't quite right. So I wanted to have the brochure ready to give them. Love that new website because I've heard several people say they would go in and read the website but weren't wanting to join a Yahoo group to get the info. So at least we can get the info out when that is the case.
Kathy S.
2005
Texas