witchey lady potions

Jean

Has anyone ordered from Claire's site recently? I was redirected to the new site, but could not see anything but one photo. There were not products listed. Help....We need to order Devil's claw.

Jean and Lady in CT
2005

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi, I had the same problem and Claire emailed me this link.

http://www.witcheyladypotions.com/index_files/Page662.htm

HTH,

Kathy/SE WI 2007

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Jean" <brucezajac@...> wrote:

Has anyone ordered from Claire's site recently?
Jean and Lady in CT
2005

Megan Vogel

Claire and I have had seperate websites for over a year now. Even though we are still partners, I make up and mail all orders. The website is having issues that I have not been able to resolve.

Jean just email me how much DCNM that you need. I still have your address from previous orders. Witcheylady@....

Thank you,
Megan
Aug 2003
Frederick, MD
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

J Amick

I order Devils Claw from Ukele..
Judy-PA
5/06

Has anyone ordered from Claire's site recently? I was redirected to the new site, but could not see anything but one photo. There were not products listed. Help....We need to order Devil's claw.

Jean and Lady in CT
2005

.

Jean

Doesn't the Uckele brand have Yucca in it. I thought that was a no no.
Jean-CT
2005