Dr. Kellon / Consultation

helgawagemann

Dear Dr. Kellon,

I sent you the information you asked by your last mail twice (April 7. and April 15.), but I recieved no response, though i asked for it.

Did you recieve the mails??
The size of the attachments was just 200 kb, so it may not have been rejectes because of its size.

Greetings

Helga
Aachen/Germany
June 2009

helgawagemann

--- In EquineCushings@..., "helgawagemann" <helgawagemann@...> wrote:
I sent you the information you asked by your last mail twice (April 7. and April 15.), but I recieved no response, though i asked for it.
Dear Dr. Kellon,
sorry to ask again, but I haven´t recieved any feedback regarding my questions until now, though I sent it twice. I am quite desperate that my mails don´t reach you, as my question towards the preparation of the mineral fodder is quite urgent now.
Today I sent a mail again to the adress which your mail was sent from. Could you check please if you recieved it?

Thank you very much in advance.

Greetings

Helga
Aachen/Germany