From: "jgpigger" <forpets@...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:36:51
To: <EquineCushings@...>
Subject: [EquineCushings] TCL

I was wondering since Ellie doesn't want to eat her supplements 2 times a day, could I try the TCL for her? I thought that was a balanced feed? Maybe with a little bit of that mixed in with her custom blend she would then eat it readily.
thanks, candy 2010 michigan

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Is TCL Triple Crown Lite? If you can get the Triple Crown products, I use a couple of handfuls of the Triple Crown Safe Starch Forage mixed with their custom blend and my guys love it.

Kathy

SE WI/2007