ALERT! Do not respond to this email - [SPAM] Give her the best of you

Don <don@...>

Should you receive this post, as I have, note:

Russian IP addresses are notoriously either hacks or phishing for live email addies. Don't reply in any way...just delete.
This is not a legitimate yahoo address - certainly not a legitimate ECushings address.

If you reply you can likely kiss your address book privacy goodbye. You do not want it in the hands of these folks.

equinexxxxings-owner@... wrote: {I've munged the addy so it can't be active any longer)

Limited offer only, buy 4 of our herbal express bottles and get 2 for free
http://www.offerjuice.ru/