You need to stop the pain cycle -Banamine

cathyjomitchell

Sorry. Didn't realize he was already on Banamine and running laps. Darn horses.

The group is giving you some good suggestions. It's not a fast process, but it does get better, and these folks know their stuff.

Just keep tweaking until you find what works for him.

Cathy and Natalie
2009

barefooted4

No problem! I've given him a 1000# dose every other day and he's had a total of 4 doses with his last being yesterday morning. It's been well over 24 hours and his improvement from even this morning w/no banamine is nothing short of amazing. I'm guessing at least the 2mg is kicking in strong but I may still play with that dosage up to 2.5 and see where to go from there. I'm for whatever dose it takes.

Thanks so much,
Kristie & Sashi
OH 2004