Attention Texas members - need info on feed stores to add to our files

aliby100

Thanks so much Kathy, for this. I wonder if a TX source for mag ox could be included? I still haven't found that!
Your new friend(s),
Alison/Diesel 08/11
Parker, TX

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Gary & Kathy Saucier" <gksaucier@...> wrote:
... Then figured why stop there.
I know there are others in Texas who might have some places to add to the
list and get the Safe Feed file updated.

Saucier Kathy

Well I started by contacting a few members I had not met that are in Texas
just to say hi. Made some new friends and received 5 feedstores to pass
info onto Susie to add to the file of Safe Feeds, listing by state.

Then figured why stop there.

I know there are others in Texas who might have some places to add to the
list and get the Safe Feed file updated.

Besides what is already in the files, I am adding Wheeler's in Boerne, Anna
in Anna, Circle C in Rockwall, Mitchell in Royse City and Poston in Terrell.

If you will email me directly, I'll add any feedstores you use that carry
the ODTB cubes and I will type them up and send her a full list. Give me
the name, address and phone number. Or at least name and city and I can do
a search for the rest.

If you have found molasses free beet pulp, those can be added too, just let
me know if you are talking about the cubes or the beet pulp.

Thanks,

Kathy Saucier

January 2005

Texas