Wellsolve LS as taste tempter

millionairess1989

Is it okay to use Wellsolve LS as a taste tempter at 1/2 to 1 cup per day? How much is too much? Weight gain is not an issue and would be a bonus. Mill has been turning her nose up at the beet pulp and supplements, even when cutting them back. She will maybe eat 3 cups of r/s/r beet pulp if we are lucky. Switching to ODTBC worked for only a few days. I got a bag of TC Lite but it has in it bugs so it is going back to the store.
Thanks,
Jennifer & Mill in TN
Jan 2011
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory3/files/Millionairess

Lavinia <dnlf@...>

Is it okay to use Wellsolve LS as a taste tempter at 1/2 to 1 cup per day? How much is too much?
Hi Jennifer,
Annoying about the TC Lite. No way to know for sure about the Wellsolve without trying it. Some horse's might have trouble, some won't. Ditto for the amount. Given Mill has decent insulin(17.05) and glucose(90), not fantastic, and the relatively small amount, it will probably be OK. Getting all her supp's into her is important so worth a try.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team