Help, I cannot find my MFT's case history

Hello site Gurus and Moderators:

I have been a member since 2005 and am looking for my Baron's(fox trotter) case history that was started in 2005. I found an empty file in the EC Case History 3. I cannot remember when I last updated, but there were years of info in there. Please help me find all that information:>/

Thanks,
Kris, California 2005

Nancy C

Hi Kris

You need to go back in cyberspace time to get to the old sportshorses site. Here's how

Admin -- Listing and Links to older Case Histories
This link will take you to the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, an internet archive that saved 730 case histories that were originally posted in our Sporthorses.com website. Sporthorses.com opened in 5/8/2003 and no longer exists.

http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://www.sportshorses.com/cases/*

I found Beau's there and several others. You can copy the old case and then put it in your CH3 folder.

In ECH3 you have two folders. This one has later stuff.

I deleted the empty one.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

NewEnglandEquineBalance@...

tomtriv <ThePitchforkPrincess@...>

Hi Kris,
Is this the folder you are looking for?
http://tinyurl.com/9mze84q
It has stuff that was posted in 2010

- LeeAnne 03/04
Newmarket, Ont
ECIR Archivist
Are you in the Pergolide Database? http://tinyurl.com/yfahmda
ECIR Files Table of Contents: http://tinyurl.com/6lsvppq

http://TakenForGraniteArt.webs.com

Hi Kris,
Is this the folder you are looking for?
http://tinyurl.com/9mze84q

THANKS LEEANNE--THAT IS PART OF WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR. I HAD INFORMATION FROM 2005 -2007 THAT HAS GONE MISSING. I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING SO THANK YOU. I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO INPUT IT ALL AGAIN SO I WAS HOPING TO FIND ALL MY RECORDED HISTORY. YOU HAVE HELPED A LOT.

Kris, California, 2005

tomtriv <ThePitchforkPrincess@...>

LOL Nancy helped too! I didn't see her reply till now but she sent you to the same place. Sorry about the loss of your old information. Not all the case histories were saved but at least there are 750(?)from the old sporthorses site.

Good luck with your case history Kris and thanks for updating it. Case histories are valuable sources of data that can reveal patterns so that we can learn how to better treat these horses.