Results from the Emergency Diet

mjlegault <mjlegault@...>

Hi to all,
My mare has been on the Emergency Diet for 1 week (waiting for hay analysis from Equi-Analytical).
Before we started the Emergency Diet she was doing ok except at night she would have slightly warm hoofs and the pulse was more easily detectable. It bother me and I knew she wasn't stabilize.

It's been one week on the Emergency Diet and her feet are great. No heat at all, pulse is harder to find. And for the last week the weather here has been -4 degrees fahrenheit during the day....

My question : Is it possible that after only one week of been on the Emergency Diet, the result are already there and that is the reason why she is much better?

Im so HAPPY...Equi-Analytical told me I should have the result by next wednesday and hopefully someone from the group can help me to balance Cashmere diet.

Thank you so much for precious advises

Marie Josee
Morin-Heights / Canada
Sept. 2012

Linda <PapBallou@...>

Hi!

Wonderful news! And yes, changing the diet can, and usually does bring about observable changes very quickly. I'm working with a friend whose horse felt hugely better after just three meals of soaked hay.

Linda
EC Primary Response
West Coast
May 2004

mjlegault <mjlegault@...>

Wonderful news! And yes, changing the diet can, and usually does bring about observable changes very quickly.
Linda
Wow is that amazing, just after one week...
I am so grateful for this group and pray too god that Cashmere
continues to get better :)
Thank You
Marie Josee
Morin-Heights / Canada
Sept.2012

Lorna <briars@...>

It's been one week on the Emergency Diet and her feet are great. No heat at all, pulse is harder to find. And for the last week the weather here has been -4 degrees fahrenheit during the day....

Way to GO, Josee Marie!!

Happy dance for Cashmere. And you!

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

palomino.1982 <palomino.1982@...>

Hi Marie Josee,

Great news for you and your girl!!

When you get the hay analysis, you will start on another journey...
having the hay balanced with necessary minerals.

The journey is priceless and wonderful seeing our horses bloom!

Susan
EC Primary Response
San Diego 1.07