Items to donate for cushing's horses

Shari Starr

Due to the recent passing of my friend, Snickers that was being treated for cushing's disease I have a recently filled prescription of Pergolide 2 mg capsules, count 89 that I wish to give away. I also have a 1 pound bag of Jiaogulan powder, 1/2 pound approx. of chaste tree berry powder. I wish to give away. I haven't been able to find any local veterinarian offices that have any clients in need or local rescue groups. I am located in Graham, Wa. (Western WA- Near Tacoma/Olypia area).

Shari Starr
Lifesong Farm
lifesongfarm@...

Pamela Bramell

Shari, I would be interested in the J herb and the CTB. Perhaps I could make a donation to a charity in honor of Snickers in exchange?
I can also pay for the shipping.
Pam/Butters/Frosty/Story
12/10 in Va

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Shari" <lifesongfarm@...> wrote:

Due to the recent passing of my friend, Snickers that was being treated for cushing's disease I have a recently filled prescription of Pergolide 2 mg capsules, count 89 that I wish to give away. I also have a 1 pound bag of Jiaogulan powder, 1/2 pound approx. of chaste tree berry powder. I wish to give away. I haven't been able to find any local veterinarian offices that have any clients in need or local rescue groups. I am located in Graham, Wa. (Western WA- Near Tacoma/Olypia area).

Shari Starr
Lifesong Farm
lifesongfarm@...

Shari Starr

Hi Pam, I have already promised the CTB but still have the J herb. If you would contact me directly on my e-mail it would help me better to get specifics on mailing.

Thank you,

Shari Starr
Lifesong Farm
lifesongfarm@...

--- In EquineCushings@..., "dixie6264" <dixie6264@...> wrote:

[...]

layzdequineservices <layzd@...>

Shari, our rescue can certainly use the Pergolide caps if they are still available. We have quite a few PPID horses. I can pay the shipping. I am in Hamilton, MT.

Debora Lay
LayzD Equine Services
layzd@...