Need updated sources for artificial sweeteners

I've read old posts where people could purchase artificial flavorings but some of those sources are no longer active.  Can anyone give me any sources where I can find artificial cherry flavoring or others to entice a picky eater to eat her supplements?

June
Oregon
Dec 2013

Ethlyn Vogler

I think that Uckele continues to provide these products?

Ethlyn in Michigan
2007

Mandy Woods

Ethlyn,
I think that Uckele continues to provide these products?

Ethlyn in Michigan
2007

Thank you....are the flavorings at Uckele okay to give to IR/Cushings horses or should I call them and ask?

June
Oregon
Dec 2013

Ethlyn Vogler