Donating to ECIR using smile.amazon.com

When I logged into amazon.com today to check a price, I really pleased to get a message that I could select my favorite charity and Amazon would make a 0.5% donation directly to the qualified charity on eligible purchases. I searched for "Equine Cushings," and Equine Cushings And Insulin Resistance Group came up.
and

You have to select your charity and then log on to smile.amazon.com. I don't know how I missed this because it's been in effect since October 2013. I apologize if there's been an announcement here, and, if not, hope I didn't steal someone's thunder. I do a lot of online shopping, but my iGive total has been a pittance.

Cass
Sonoma County, Calif
Oct 12

Lorna Cane

Hi Cass,

No apologies needed.
Au contraire!

I'm leaving your entire message - and thanks for posting it - because it is so important to our efforts to help our horses.

A number of us have the link in our signatures. But , if you're like me,  the  added details in a sig. after name/location,don't always catch  the eye.

Thanks for the heads up.
Happy shopping! <s>

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002