Was New bloodwork, now NuZu

reypunky

My local TSC, after some difficulty, got Stabul 1.  I just picked up 3 bags....at $35 per bag.  Is that about what everyone has seen, or was this a VERY special order?
Thanks,
Vicki
SE/PA 11/02

martha williams

We wanted to put 5 of our horses on Stabul 1, but Tractor Supply
in Hudson, NY wants $38 PER bag (if you buy 10 bags). We will therefore use it for
one horse who is in greatest need.   Does anyone know of a
reasonably priced  source for this product in central NY State. (somewhere near  Columbia County). We are a small self - funded rescue.
    Williams/Dubrow.  '08

Julie Lannen <equilog3@...>

Just a suggestion but as you are a rescue why not contact the manufacturer who I think is Anderson feeds and see if they can do something for you in exchange for you saying you use their product?

Julie

Quorrobolong NSW Australia

April 14

We wanted to put 5 of our horses on Stabul 1, but Tractor Supply
in Hudson, NY wants $38 PER bag (if you buy 10 bags). We will therefore use it for
one horse who is in greatest need.   Does anyone know of a
reasonably priced  source for this product in central NY State. (somewhere near  Columbia County). We are a small self - funded rescue.
    Williams/Dubrow.  '08

martha williams

I have talked to Mr. Anderson several times.  He is a very nice
man,  but the issue is cost of transporting the product from
Illinois to NY State.
     Dubrow/Williams. '08

Chanda

If you use enough bags, why not contact Nu-Zu (Anderson feeds) direct and see about drop shipment of a whole pallet (1 ton), probably worth checking the price (product plus freight).  http://www.nuzufeed.com/    The freight is usually what gets you.  [I had a pallet of Standlee hay pellets drop shipped from a store 200 miles from here a few years ago, freight was almost as much as the feed, but I needed it (at the time, I didn't have time nor a means to haul a whole pallet, so drop shipment was good).]

Chanda

MT 9/04

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Vicki,

We are seeing about the same price here in RI. Anything in the 1-10 bag order is in the $35/bag range. We've been ordering 20 bags (half a pallet) and cost has dropped to $29.34/bag. Unfortunately, still quite pricey. Full pallet (40 bags) would be less per bag but still not great.

We're trying to see if we can get TSC to actually stock the product instead of it being a S/O to see if the price would be better but need more local interest before that can ahppen.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Talk to your local feed stores to see if any of them would be willing to bring it in. If you can find one that is, then contact Randy at Nuzu to set up the details.