Where to purchase compounded Pergolide

I have finally convinced the local vet to let us use an on line (cheaper) source for pergolide for my client horses.  I looked in the files for a list of places to order from, but don't see a file for that.  I thought there might be one.

Is there a list of suppliers members have used with good success?

Debora
Hamilton MT

I have always had luck with Thriving Pets and I understand they are one of the more consistent pharmacies when it comes to compounding.

Cynthia Boriskin from CA
Tucker 10/10

On Sunday, July 20, 2014 7:51 AM, "layzd@... [EquineCushings]" wrote:

I have finally convinced the local vet to let us use an on line (cheaper) source for pergolide for my client horses.  I looked in the files for a list of places to order from, but don't see a file for that.  I thought there might be one.

Is there a list of suppliers members have used with good success?

Debora
Hamilton MT

Lorna Cane

From Maggie's post this morning - a very popular source is http://www.pethealthpharmacy.com/

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

Nancy C

Hi All

Good for your clients, Debra.

Don't for get about the LINKS section.   Several listings there with direct LINKS to websites.  Lots of other good info too.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

Marilyn Mannino

Wedgewood Pharmacy in Swedesboro,NJ is a good place to have your vet order Pergolide Mesylate from. I get mine in capsule form.

  Marilyn & Bud in MI

2013