grazing muzzles

leslie davis <lestop80@...>

I agree with the findings but also the muzzle itself makes a difference. How it fits, size of the hole and the horse's ability to deal with it. I had one completely shut down - the mare was SO frustrated with it, that she gave up trying to eat at all until I took it off. Then I have her daughter who just mows right on like 'no big deal'.
Leslie in TX

kansteen5545@...

Hi Leslie -
My mare was like that - I didn't think she would ever get the hang of that muzzle. I enlarged the hole and then just kept putting it on her day after day - it took about a week, but she finally did figure out how to use it!
Karen
Scarborough, ME
May 2014