pictures

Maggie

Hi Karen,
I don't think I actually answered your question on the list about how to get your pics form your email to your computer so that you can upload them to ECH8.  Sorry, I reread your post after I hit send and realized this.  Did you send each picture in a separate email?  And do you have a dropbox account?  It's free and really the easiest way to do it, but not necessary.  I can talk you through it, maybe tomorrow after the kids leave, if you'd like.  Easiest way is by phone.  Email me back if you want me to help you and give me your phone # and a convenient time I could call you.  Not sure when the parents are coming to get these kids, but hopefully in the morning!

In the meantime, try this.  RIGHT click on the picture in your email and then "copy" in the drop down menu.  Then open your pictures on your computer and make a folder for your hoof pics.  Right click in it and then "paste" from the drop down menu.  If you can't do it, I will talk you through it tomorrow or you can email the pics to me and I will upload them for you, whatever you want.

Maggie

Maggie

>>>Hi Karen,  I don't think I actually answered your question on the list about ....

Hmmmm....this was obviously meant to go privately to Karen.  Sorry about that, should have actually typed out her email instead of copy and pasting it.  Karen, if you are still having trouble with those pictures, let me know.

Maggie, Chancey and Spiral in VAMarch 2011EC Primary ResponseECHistory4

kansteen5545@...

Hi Maggie -
Thanks for your instructions - I'll see what I can do myself and if I run into a snag, I'll take you up on your offer. My friend took the pictures and then sent them to me in individual e-mails. No - I don't have a dropbox account.
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May 2014

From Maggie:

In the meantime, try this.  RIGHT click on the picture in your email and then "copy" in the drop down menu.  Then open your pictures on your computer and make a folder for your hoof pics.  Right click in it and then "paste" from the drop down menu.  If you can't do it, I will talk you through it tomorrow or you can email the pics to me and I will upload them for you, whatever you want.

Maggie

Hi Karen,

Make sure you read my other email in response to your original question about putting them in the "photos" section in the ECH8 group, not the "files" section.  Since photos takes up so much space, it leaves more room in the files more CH's.

Maggie, Chancey and Spiral in VA
March 2011
EC Primary Response
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory4/files/maggie%20in%20virginia/

.

kansteen5545@...

Hi Maggie -
Sorry I used the wrong wording - I do have the instructions for putting the photos in the photo section and not the files. I am attempting to get them into my computer's hard drive - the drop down menus give me other options than the ones you gave me - I have Windows XP - I think I just need to play with it a bit to see what works.
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May 2014

Maggie wrote:

Make sure you read my other email in response to your original question about putting them in the "photos" section in the ECH8 group, not the "files" section.  Since photos takes up so much space, it leaves more room in the files more CH's.

.

kansteen5545@...

Hi Maggie -
I now have the hoof pics in a folder in my documents. Now how do I get them into the photo section of ECH8? I have made a New Album in ECH8 and have named it. When I click on "add photos" it brings up the choices on my computer - then I find the pictures in my "New Folder" - but I can't figure out how to get them from my computer to the ECH8 folder. The only option I see is to send them to recipient. Or - should I click on "post photos"?
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May 2014

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Karen,

To add photos to your album first open the album. Then click on the purple icon on the upper right side of the screen "Add Photos". A box will come up titled Add Photos. Click on the small box with the arrow in it "add photos", which will open a screen to your computer. Find the pics on your computer, click on them and then hit "open". This will send them to the album. Once they have uploaded, click Post Photos in the purple box and they will be added to the album.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

kansteen5545@...

Thanks Lavinia! I'll give it a try!
Karen
Scarborough.ME
May 2014

---- "shilohmom@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Karen,

To add photos to your album first open the album. Then click on the purple icon on the upper right side of the screen "Add Photos". A box will come up titled Add Photos. Click on the small box with the arrow in it "add photos", which will open a screen to your computer. Find the pics on your computer, click on them and then hit "open". This will send them to the album. Once they have uploaded, click Post Photos in the purple box and they will be added to the album.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team

kansteen5545@...

Hi Lavinia -
I tried it - when I click on the pics on my computer - and then open the pictures - nothing happens after that. The picture just sits there. If I right click on the opened picture, and then click on "open with windows",ect - it disappears for a second - but nothing gets loaded up - when I close out and click on the purple box - nothing happens - when I check the "photo" it says there are no photos.
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May 2014

---- "shilohmom@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Karen,

To add photos to your album first open the album. Then click on the purple icon on the upper right side of the screen "Add Photos". A box will come up titled Add Photos. Click on the small box with the arrow in it "add photos", which will open a screen to your computer. Find the pics on your computer, click on them and then hit "open". This will send them to the album. Once they have uploaded, click Post Photos in the purple box and they will be added to the album.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Karen,

Send them to me and I'll post them.

shilohmom "at" outlook "dot" com

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Karen,

I added your pics to Bay Lady's album. Here's the link:

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

karen ansteensen <kansteen5545@...>

Thank you Lavinia -
    Much appreciated.
Karen
Scarborough, ME
May 2014

tross24

I would really appreciate someone advising me on what to feed an older cushings horse that is still very competitive as a sport horse. Presently giving Triple Crown Senior but I do see it has alfalfa in it as a first ingredient. Also, advice on hay would be great.
Thank you
Margaret

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2014, at 6:28 PM, "'karen ansteensen' kansteen5545@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote: