Shawnee and Carrera Hoof Pics

taxwizardsmel@...

Hi Lavinia,

I posted my morgan mare's hoof pics yesterday. I put them in Shawnee's folder. Do  I start a case history for her as well?

Thank you

Melanie and Shawnee

Aug 2013 Oregon

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for getting those up.

Do you have any blood work for Carrera? It's always helpful to have case histories for individual horses so the volunteers can easily look at specifics for whichever equine they are trying to help.

I'll take a look at all the pics and have your mark-ups later today.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

taxwizardsmel@...

Hi Lavinia

I contacted my vet to come out and do labs on Carrera. I assume I should do ACTH, Insulin, Glucose and Leptin???

Do I start a new file for Carrera? or do I share Shawnee's

Also I went to post in echistory7 and it does not let me. I got Shawnee's blood back from cornell.

Thanks

Melanie and Shawnee

August 2013 Oregon

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Melanie,

Yes, those would be the tests to request. you can put a case history for Carrera into the same file as Shawnee's but you may need to move all of it to ECHistory8 as ECH7 is full. I'll send you an invite to ECHistory8.

I made a new folder for Carrera's pics and put them in the ECHistory8 Photos section. I also posted the mark-ups for both horses into their respective folders. Yahoo has eaten the post I made explaining the mark-ups so I need to repost that - sorry.

Here are the links to their folders:

Shawnee:

Carrera: