G:I

Nancy Piper

I am starting to think I am missing a page of the blood test my veterinarian sent me. She had an ACTH Endogenous Level, showing she was in range.

I will post it to the ECH8 as soon as I figure it all out. I will also call my vet tomorrow to see if I'm missing a page.

Thanks,

Nancy and Jetta

July 2014

Missouri

What kind of tests were run? Usually, the terms glucose and insulin are written out in full. Insulin doesn't get tested on the standard CBC and Chem Profile but glucose is included.

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Nancy,

What kind of tests were run? Usually, the terms glucose and insulin are written out in full. Insulin doesn't get tested on the standard CBC and Chem Profile but glucose is included.

Do you have a copy of the actual test results? If so, you can post the entire thing in the files section of ECHistory8 and we can take a look for you.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and PeanutJan 05, RI

EC Support Team

Nancy Piper

I don’t know the abbreviations for the Glucose and Insulin – that is I can’t pick them out of my horse’s blood test so I can do the G:I calculator.  Please help me.  The blood tests were done at Cornell.

Nancy and Jetta

07/14

Missouri