New Kellon Blog

Nancy C

Just wanted to give you all heads up that Dr Kellon has a new blog site:What Really Causes Seasonal Laminitis?

Nancy C in NHECIR Moderator 2003Learn the facts about IR, PPID, equine nutrition, exercise and the foot.www.ECIRhorse.orgCheck out the FACTS on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroupSupport the ECIR Group Inc., the nonprofit arm of the ECIR Grouphttp://ecirhorse.org/index.php/equine-cushing-s-and-insulin-resistance-group-inc

Susie Faver <favers4@...>

Thank you for this!

Wishing you happiness, wellness and success always,

Susie

"Half way measures get half way results."
Dr. Eleanor Kellon

On Aug 18, 2014, at 8:41 PM, "threecatfarm@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Just wanted to give you all heads up that Dr Kellon has a new blog site:What Really Causes Seasonal Laminitis?

Nancy C in NHECIR Moderator 2003Learn the facts about IR, PPID, equine nutrition, exercise and the foot.www.ECIRhorse.orgCheck out the FACTS on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroupSupport the ECIR Group Inc., the nonprofit arm of the ECIR Grouphttp://ecirhorse.org/index.php/equine-cushing-s-and-insulin-resistance-group-inc

robert bowker

hey thanx for the update on the blog site. will do. give me a few days regarding pics. can u forward to me copies of three chapters so I can get appropriate ones? all is well- bit spacey. (a little more than usual) b