Help with Updating Case History

Suzanne Mansolilli

I'm unable to edit my case history for an update.

I'm on a MacBook Pro and downloaded the CH form, opened it in Pages, filled it in and saved it as a pdf. file.  I did that in the following way: from the Pages menu, clicked Print, clicked Save to pdf.

Upon opening the saved pdf document, I cannot edit it.  I'm going to have to download another form and fill the whole thing out again to add my bloodwork  results unless anyone can help me do it more efficiently.

Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!!

SuzanneM and Monty

Western Colorado -- July, 2014

ferne fedeli

I downloaded Magic's case history on ECHistory3 and then could not delete the old one, so that I could upload my new copy.  When I click on the little "Delete" logo, nothing happens.  Looks like more than just me needs some help!
Ferne Fedeli
No. California
4/2010

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 1:47 PM, suzannemansolilli@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

I'm unable to edit my case history for an update.

I'm on a MacBook Pro and downloaded the CH form, opened it in Pages, filled it in and saved it as a pdf. file.  I did that in the following way: from the Pages menu, clicked Print, clicked Save to pdf.

Upon opening the saved pdf document, I cannot edit it.  I'm going to have to download another form and fill the whole thing out again to add my bloodwork  results unless anyone can help me do it more efficiently.

Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!!

SuzanneM and Monty

Western Colorado -- July, 2014

Nancy C

Hi Suzanne

I'm on a MAC. This has worked for me in the past.

PDF Converter Free

Next time, save your pages version and then use EXPORT to create a duplicate in .pdf.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <suzannemansolilli@...> wrote :

I'm unable to edit my case history for an update.

SuzanneM and Monty

Western Colorado -- July, 2014

ThePitchforkPrincess@...

Hi Fern,
I just deleted your case history.  I would have done it earlier this afternoon but didn't have time to go find it.
You should be able to upload now.  Let me know if you have any problems.

- LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ont

ECIR Archivist 03/04

http://TakenForGraniteArt.webs.com

Are you in the Pergolide Dosage Database? http://tinyurl.com/m6syzt4

ECIR Files Table of Contents: http://tinyurl.com/pfk9m4l

​​

Judy Slayton

Hi Suzanne,
I use the same computer. What works for me: what you did EXCEPT  save the form in pages first as a template (after filling out) then convert to PDF and upload to your ecir file. You cannot edit a PDF. Must do so in pages. Delete the old one. When you need to update do so on your template in pages and then just replace the old file. A few more steps or get word then you can update directly on your file if the neo gods bless you.

Hope that helps.
Judy&Katie
Socal

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 5, 2014, at 1:47 PM, "suzannemansolilli@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

I'm unable to edit my case history for an update.

I'm on a MacBook Pro and downloaded the CH form, opened it in Pages, filled it in and saved it as a pdf. file.  s/

ferne fedeli

Thanks so much, LeeAnne.  I uploaded just fine.  What is the trick?  When I clicked on the little garbage can on the right, I thought sure that it would delete, but nothing happens.  What do I do next time?
Ferne Fedeli
No. California
4/2010

On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 4:17 PM, ThePitchforkPrincess@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Fern,
I just deleted your case history.  I would have done it earlier this afternoon but didn't have time to go find it.
You should be able to upload now.  Let me know if you have any problems.

- LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ont

ECIR Archivist 03/04

http://TakenForGraniteArt.webs.com

Are you in the Pergolide Dosage Database? http://tinyurl.com/m6syzt4

ECIR Files Table of Contents: http://tinyurl.com/pfk9m4l

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Ferne,

Stamp your feet and turn three times in a circle while chanting "Neo, Go Away! Neo, Go Away!"

You did it correctly but Neo chose not to listen. Happens to all of us on a random, rotating basis. All you can do is try again later or ask a mod to help.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

ferne fedeli

Ha!  Okay, Lavinia.  Maybe I should print out the instructions so I remember--3 turns, huh!  Thanks for the info!
Ferne Fedeli
No. California
4/2010

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 10:58 AM, shilohmom@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Ferne,

Stamp your feet and turn three times in a circle while chanting "Neo, Go Away! Neo, Go Away!"

You did it correctly but Neo chose not to listen. Happens to all of us on a random, rotating basis. All you can do is try again later or ask a mod to help.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

ThePitchforkPrincess@...

Oh no Lavinia~!  You forgot  to specify to turn widdershins!  Turning clockwise will make Neo stronger and may trigger a maelstrom of evil uploads from the "other side"  into the folder.  May even result in a ghost in the machine.
Other than that the spell you chose works great.