Gift of pergoiled

Nancy C

Hi Karen

Most hoof supplements are comprised of copper and zinc as well as biotin and methionine.

Once you have your hay analyzed, you'll be able to finely target the copper and zinc to balance the iron and manganese.

A lot of us add biotin and methionine as well.

Here's some research

The benefit of analyzing is to get exactly what you need in an amount that helps your horse, vs one-size-fits-all in general hoof supplements.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <kansteen5545@...> wrote :

Hi Lorna -
It was more of a hypothetical question regarding the need for Biotin and Methionine for an IR/Cushings horse - however - here is my case history link:https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/echistory8/files/Karen%20and20%Bay%20Lady/

kansteen5545@...

Hi Nancy -
Thanks for your reply - I just finished reading the articles at the links you provided. Good information.
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May 2014