Flaxseed

newleaffarm@...

Would the benefits be just as good to use a flaxseed oil softgel capsule added to the mixture for instead of grinding flaxseed?  I believe it comes in 1000 and 1200mg.  If so, what would be the equivalent to 2 oz of flaxseed ground?

Mary, TX

2014

Christine R

Has anyone done the weight to volume conversion for flax seed?  I don't have a scale that accurately measures an ounce.  I Googled it, and found 1/3 cup flax seed = 2 oz, but I don't know if that's true.

Thanks,

Christine Rickert

Olympia, WA

Joined 2014

>>Has anyone done the weight to volume conversion for flax seed?<<

Because I don't believe flax seeds have to be exact like the minerals and other supplements, I purchased 4 oz containers and just fill two weeks up. I got 4 containers for $1 at the Dollar Tree Store.

Cynthia Boriskin from CA
Tucker 10/10