DEHY Cubes

Ruth Vale

>> have a 3/4 bag of Ontario DEHY timothy forage cubes that my morgan
refuses to touch.
>Bag says "Ontario DEHY Premium Quality Forage cubes. My mistake, I assumed Timothy.

Orange tag on the bottom says Premium Timothy cubes.  I appears my assumption was correct.
In any case, my guy won't touch them.  Even when mixed in with stuff he does like.  I have discovered he likes peanuts, though, so we have the beginnings of a treat library.

Sorry I don't have the links - I'm locked out of Yahoo at the moment.  It forgot my user id and my password after more than a decade of membership and I don't  have the stamina to argue with the idiot.  Argh!

Ruth and Bounce
September 2013

Lorna Cane

Hi Ruth,

>Orange tag on the bottom says Premium Timothy cubes.  I appears my assumption was correct.

Especially for new members,I was trying to clarify whether you were talking about Timothy cubes, or Timothy Balance cubes - I forget whether you're in Canada or not,but here they are called Complete cubes.
 The Timothy Balance cubes are the ones most of us use because we're looking for the added minerals,etc.
I have bought the straight Timothy cubes from OD,too, but for a different purpose.
Lorna in Ontario,Canada

ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup