throwing this out there

bigwhitevan2002

Rather than go down the list of hay gurus ( as i  started and was respectfully asked to look further as first person I inquired of was super busy at this time) I am tossing out a request for anyone who has a bit of time to help me balance out my hay and get my horses back on a tighter mineral profile.

 I have been going the CAL Trace route, but due to another special needs horse as well as my PPIDers I would like help, well not help I am asking if someone can do the math etc to get my hay balanced out,

who ever is available please let me know when , where , and who to send funding too

I know this is a busy time of year for most..

Thanks

Julie

Oregon 06

with Pony, Kayla, Richard, and Shy.

Diana Marquardt

Can't get on Yahoo try rod Johnson at horse tech he said he would help me good luck