Pergolide

brearebreazybridie

Hi all,

Lorna & Dr, K

It has been a while since I last posted. I have 100 caps of 3.5mg of Pergolide if some one requires these, no cost.Just C.O.D. by mail from Canada. I do not want to throw them out if someone can use them and it will help.They expire at 6 months the end of May.   Not sure if we are allowed to even post this info any more. If not, I will take my slap now!

Angela

Breare I.R. 18 years now

& Bridie I.R. Cushing's 34 years (deceased) Feb 04 2015

Joined May 2004

takarri@...

Hi Angela,

I'm so sorry to hear that Bridie passed. What a grand old age. I remember her story & the  passion you showed with all your furkids. They taught us all a lot. How kind of you to think of others at this sad time.

Pauline

Jack,Spur

Angel Harry

Australia

Aug 07

http://tinyurl.com/7qbdyas

Lorna Cane

No slapping, Angela!!

What a kind offer.Very sad that you are in a position to make it,though.

I have emailed you privately,but not sure if you got it.To say how very sorry I am to hear about Bridie. I know you feel gutted. If only there were words to stop that feeling ,but it's impossible.

R.I.P. Bridie

Hugs,

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

Hi all,

Lorna & Dr, K

It has been a while since I last posted. I have 100 caps of 3.5mg of Pergolide if some one requires these, no cost.Just C.O.D. by mail from Canada. I do not want to throw them out if someone can use them and it will help.They expire at 6 months the end of May.   Not sure if we are allowed to even post this info any more. If not, I will take my slap now!

Angela

Breare I.R. 18 years now

& Bridie I.R. Cushing's 34 years (deceased) Feb 04 2015

Joined May 2004

janieclougher@...

Oh, Angela - I am sorry to hear about Bridie. You and the girls have been shining stars for me ever since I joined the group.

Fly free, Bridie - you are one amazing soul (as is your mum).

Jaini (BVSc),Merlin,Maggie,Gypsy
BC 09
ECIR mod/support
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ECHistory/files/Jaini%20Clougher%2C%20Smithers%20BC/

Cindy McGinley

   Angela, I’m so sorry about Bridie. I remember that Bridie was talked about here when I first joined; she was an icon! The “old guard” seems to be moving on. Sigh. Please accept my hugs and sympathy.

- Cindy (with Alf's Entourage) in Central NY
ECIR Support
May 2006
www.blackhorseconsulting.com

brearebreazybridie

Thanks to everyone for the kinds words and understaning. She was almost 35 years and the rock in my family and our horse family, after losing Jarrah.They were best buds in life and now together in geener pastures.My I.R. 18 year young Breare is holding the torch now looking out for the other two girls Breazy and Saarah.

Angela and the girls

Elva J Mico

Angela, I remember your encouragement when I went through such a
difficult time with Satin - you were there for us. I am so sorry - the
heart ache is almost unbearable, except we have to be here for the ones
left. Please know that I am thinking of you and am so very sorry. I think the longer we have them the harder it is to lose them.

Elva and Angel Satin.