AAKG experiences & Hyaluronic Acid question

Stephanie Stout

Hello All,

I have 2 questions, so hopefully it's okay to ask them both on the same message.

1) I've been looking into AAKG. I saw Dr. Kellon's file on it, and looked at previous messages too as I'm trying to learn about it. Is it ideal to combine it with J-herb? Does anyone have any experiences to share about it(does it help foot comfort?)? Just confirming - AAKG is safe to combine with J-herb to feed at the same time?

2) I am confirming that pure H/A (from mybesthorse.com) is safe for an IR/PPID horse on J-herb, and possibly AAKG? Can I put the H/A powder on r/s/r beet pulp and feed it that way?

Thanks all!

Stephanie & King

Oregon

Oct 2014

(CH is currently lost in space)

Lorna Cane

>(CH is currently lost in space)

What does this mean,Stephnaie?

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

Lorna Cane

>>(CH is currently lost in space)

>What does this mean,Stephnaie?

Answering myself now,sort of.
Stephanie here is your empty folder.Can you fill out the Case HIstory.

ECHistory8

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

Stephanie Stout

Hi Lorna,

Thanks for replying. I filled out the entire CH form, and then the hard drive completely died before I got to uploading it and I lost everything. Hence, why it is in space! I know I need to refill it out again, but I'm not going to until I'm on a reliable computer again.

So, while I work on the CH issue, is H/A safe for IR and PPID? Does anyone put the powder in with r/s/r beet pulp?

Thanks all!

Stephanie
Oregon
Oct 2014

Lorna Cane

>So, while I work on the CH issue, is H/A safe for IR and PPID? Does anyone put the powder in with r/s/r beet pulp?

Yes,it is safe.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

Stephanie Stout

Thanks Lorna! I'm assuming it's okay to use in conjunction with J-herb/AAKG? Have a great evening!

Stephanie
Oregon
Oct 2014
(I just started to fill out the CH doc again)

Lorna Cane

Yes,it is.