viewing other members case histories

lj friedman

I;ve been looking at some other members CH's to learn what others are doing.

Many of the files under ech8, don't open.. ( mine included it seems)

a. is this fine to do?

b. if I see something I wonder about , who do I ask? or remain silent?

  for ex one ch showed acth at 43.1 and is showing that they are using .5 and .25 alternating doses of  pergolide/prascend.., which they started when acth was  lower?  does this make sense?

lj friedman san diego nov 2014.

Lorna Cane

What is the link to your CH? I'll check it for you.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup