viewing other members case histories

Lorna Cane

What is the link to your CH? I'll check it for you.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup

>I;ve been looking at some other members CH's to learn what others are doing.

Many of the files under ech8, don't open.. ( mine included it seems)

lj friedman

I;ve been looking at some other members CH's to learn what others are doing.

Many of the files under ech8, don't open.. ( mine included it seems)

a. is this fine to do?

b. if I see something I wonder about , who do I ask? or remain silent?

  for ex one ch showed acth at 43.1 and is showing that they are using .5 and .25 alternating doses of  pergolide/prascend.., which they started when acth was  lower?  does this make sense?

lj friedman san diego nov 2014.