Link for Toggles (closures for hay nets)

Connie Proceviat

Hi All,

Awhile back someone had provided a link for purchasing toggles (I think that's what they're called) for closures for hay nets. Can someone please provide that again?

Much appreciated, 

Connie and Falki


>> link for purchasing toggles <<

Hay Chix (formally Cinch Chix) carries Hoggles for slow feeder nets.

Cynthia Boriskin from CA
Tucker 10/10