Vit E supplier

lj friedman

Walmart has a vit e brand named Spring Valley.. the vit e is soy oil based and the price is cheap.. ( forgot the exact price) I remember having a difficult time finding soy oil Vit E  avail at a store like walmart., so good news for those using the ER diet.. etc.. .   lj friedman san diego nov 2014..  ( Jesse had some accup and chiro done today from a new holisitc vet,  and the vet wrote in her notes that this horse looks amazing for his age, 25, and condition, cushings..

janieclougher@...

Awesome, Lj, thanks for the info, and for the update on Jesse.

Jaini (BVSc),Merlin,Maggie,Gypsy
BC 09
ECIR mod/support
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ECHistory/files/Jaini%20Clougher%2C%20Smithers%20BC/

I get my all natural Vitamin E from swansonvitamins.com They are very inexpensive. I get the 1000iu gel caps with soybean oil, 250 count. If you sign up for their emails, many times you will get the sale prices.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 29, 2015, at 9:47 PM, lj_friedman@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Walmart has a vit e brand named Spring Valley.. the vit e is soy oil based and the price is cheap.. ( forgot the exact price) I remember having a difficult time finding soy oil Vit E  avail at a store like walmart., so good news for those using the ER diet.. etc.. .   lj friedman san diego nov 2014..  ( Jesse had some accup and chiro done today from a new holisitc vet,  and the vet wrote in her notes that this horse looks amazing for his age, 25, and condition, cushings..

Oops sorry, did not sign off correctly or deleted the prior message.
Cynthia from CA
Tucker 10/10

Bonnie Hite <bonniehite@...>

I wanted to read the attached but this said I wasn't a member. No joined a long time ago.  Can someone help with how to access the site?  I have a IR pony who needs vitamin E due to recent blood work

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 1:02 AM, janieclougher@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Awesome, Lj, thanks for the info, and for the update on Jesse.

Jaini (BVSc),Merlin,Maggie,Gypsy
BC 09
ECIR mod/support
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ECHistory/files/Jaini%20Clougher%2C%20Smithers%20BC/

janieclougher@...

Hi, Bonnie - to which "attached" are you referring?  When I clicked on the Swanson's link, it went through no problem.

The link at the bottom is just the link to my case history, and has no information about Vitamin E.  I will send you an invite to EC History, and you are welcome to look, but there is nothing about Vitamin E there.

Please don't forget to sign your posts with your name, date of joining, and general location.

---In EquineCushings@..., <bonniehite@...> wrote :

I wanted to read the attached but this said I wasn't a member. No joined a long time ago.  Can someone help with how to access the site?  I have a IR pony who needs vitamin E due to recent blood work

Sent from my iPhone

lj friedman

Imagine my surprise when I went to walmart today and the vit E in soy I mentioned.. was replaced with a water delivery?  version..  lj friedman san diego

Lorna Cane

Do you mean the label said Vitamin E, water ?

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

>>Imagine my surprise when I went to walmart today and the vit E in soy I mentioned.. was replaced with a water delivery?  version..

lj friedman

label change has water soluble on the front.. and no more mention of soy oil..  lj friedman san diego  Spring Valley vit E

Lorna Cane

What are the ingredients?

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi Lorna & Lj,

Here is a link to the Walmart site and Spring Valley Vitamin E,  If you scroll down you'll see a list of ingredients which does include glycerine and water, but no soy oil.  I checked out some of the other labels for the same product at larger bottle counts and IU s and some in fact include soy oil and some soy oil and water.  Not sure why the difference in labeling.  Lj would need to contact Spring Valley.  I didn't have any luck finding a company site for them.

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12

Are you trying to find Vitamin E? I am going to suggest again to look at Vitamins and Supplements, Natural Health Products, Organic Foods - Swanson Health Products
 They really do have great prices and good quality vitamins. This is what I get. It has soybean oil as an ingredient.
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-natural-vitamin-e-1000-iu-250-sgels

If I'm off base, please forgive me.

Cynthia Boriskin from CA
Tucker 10/10

lj friedman

I was only looking to buy soy based vit e at a dept store like walmart.. vs having to order it.  lj friedman san diego

Pamela Bramell

LJ,

I buy mine from CVS.  They usually have a special "buy one, get one free".  So it's usually about $25 for 800 (I think) capsules.

Pam in Va
Shaqiraj, Story, Buttercup, Roscoe, Frosty at the bridge
12/10

hinecedark@...

Hi LJ,

Here in the midwest, I buy Sundown Naturals Vitamin E, 1,000 IU, at various grocery and drug stores. Regular price is around $15, for a bottle of 100, but frequent buy one get one free deals mean I never pay that price. Softgel caps contain Vitamin E, gelatin, vegetable glycerin and soybean oil. Label says: manufactured by REXALL SUNDOWN, INC., Boca Raton, FL 33487 USA.

Good luck,

Melinda

IN  2010

clbroyles55

The Nature Made brand of vitamin E is in soy oil, and I buy it at Costco.  I know it's available at a lot of other stores, but it's cheaper at Costco especially when it's on sale.

You don't have to feed quite as much since it's the natural d-alpha form vs. the synthetic dl-alpha.  I feed 4 400 iu capsules per day vs. 5 of the synthetic.

Carol B.

SW Ohio

August 2007