Regional Members Database

ferne fedeli

THE REGIONAL MEMBERS DATABASE

Find ECIR Members near you!

The NEW Regional Members Database is a world-wide listing of members by location.

Click here to Find Local Members offering PPID and IR-related equipment loans, resource leads, advice, shoulders to cry on and much more.

Click here to add yourself to the listing NOTE:  This is a NEW database.  *If you entered your contact information before Oct 5, 2015, you need to re-enter your information.

If you have any questions or need to change/edit previously entered information please email Ferne at  fedelif gmail com.

​​

Please help fight PPID and IR by taking the time to contribute/update your information in the polls, databases and case histories.   What you share today will help tomorrow.

- Owners, Moderators & Primary Response Team of the Equine Cushings List

--
Ferne Fedeli
No. California

Rachel Chrismas

I get an error message when I try to access this?

Rachel
2014

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jan 2016, at 12:54 PM, Ferne Fedeli fedelif@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

[...]

Which link did you get an error on?  I just clicked on both the Click Here to Find Local Members and the Click Here to Add Yourself to the Listing and they worked just fine.  Try it again.  Perhaps you just happened to click on the link exactly when someone else did.  That sometimes causes the second one to be rejected temporarily...

Let me know what happens.
Ferne Fedeli​

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Rachel r_sings@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

[...]

Yep, it worked this time😊

[...]