Mare passed away have a few things to pass on if interested

Sharon Manning

Hi all,

My Cushings Mare of 32 years has passed away and I have a few things that might be of value to others. I live in Knoxville, TN and if you are interested you can pick up most anytime.

Feed - Stabul 1 - 15 bags. I paid 25.93 per bag.

Sox for Horses - These sox were only worn a couple of times. The were altered by the company with verco so that they can be put on without lifting the hoof. She had arthritis so this made the on and off easier.

Half price or less for any of the above. I would like for these things to be useful to another horse.

Thanks

Sharon

Cushing/IR 05

NRC+11/08

NAT 2/09

CIR12/09

DEW 08/10

COH 04/11

BRR 2015

AAL 2015

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Sharon,

So sorry for your loss.

Thank-you for thinking of others during this difficult time.

--

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...>

Oh Sharon, I am so sorry to hear of Tsunami's passing.  It is so sweet of you to think of others at such a sad time.
--
- ​LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ontario - Email me

ECIR Archivist 03/2004

Are you in the Pergolide Dosage Database?

View the Database Stats
Dawn's 10 Year Case History
Taken For Granite Art - Lightweight Cement Sculpture and Memorials

Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss.  I know she will be much missed.
--

Jaini (BVSc),Merlin,Maggie,Gypsy

BC 09
ECIR mod/support

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy

sandie harries

32????? Wowwwww amazing!
Thank you for your post. It gives me hope 😊

Sandie g harries
Victoria,Australia
Member since July 2015

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Lesley Fraser

Sad news - I’m so sorry to hear this.
Lesley & Omar
November 2012,
UK

On 17 Aug 2016, at 18:49, Sharon Manning <partnernaturally@...> wrote:

[...]

Lesley, 11-2012

Norfolk, UK

Omar - Case History

Sharon Manning

Yes she was amazing. I will be missing her for a very long time.

thanks

Sharon

Cushing/IR 05

Sharon Manning

The Sox for Horses (whinny warmers) have been spoken for.

The Stabul 1 is 15 bags. I will let in go for 10.00 per bag for the lot. Otherwise it will just go to ruin. I hope someone can use it. I am in Knoxville TN.

Sharon

Cushing/IR 05