Welcome to Patricia and Dancer!; updated case history help needed

Patricia Evans

Hi,
Every time I think I have this figured out I make another mistake. I uploaded an updated case history with Dancer's leptin results (finally got them!), but it appeared on a different page than I expected it to. Can someone please fix this and show me how to do it correctly? I've read over the instructions so many times, I think I am missing something simple that is messing up my process.

Sorry for my confusion :-(
--
Patricia Evans
North central Florida

Lorna Cane

Hi Patricia,

No apologizing for confusion allowed !

What were the Leptin results?
There is nothing in the Leptin section. Did you type the results into the Leptin section? Below the ACTH section ?

--

Lorna in Eastern Ontario, Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

Genevieve

Hi Patricia,

I managed to update your Case History so that "Leptin" shows on the same line than the results in the Blood Work Results section. I uploaded your CH directly under your folder "Patricia and Dancer" but noticed you had a subfolder with the same name. Please delete this subfolder (which only contains your version of the CH before my modification) to avoid double entries.

What I basically did is to merge the tree cells containing the word "Leptin" by going in the table disposition. When you'll enter a second entry you'll might need to play around so that all leptin values are kept together, but it works for now.

HTH

--

Genevieve  March 2012

South of Quebec province

Rose  Case HistoryPhoto Album

Genevieve

Hello Patricia, I just realized that you won't be able to update my version of your CH because it's now under my name and not yours, Hmm tried to help but obviously adding more work here... sorry! Could you upload my version yourself and then I could delete mine?
--

Genevieve  March 2012

South of Quebec province

Rose  Case HistoryPhoto Album

Patricia Evans

Hi Lorna,
I typed the leptin results in the box below the ACTH box in the leptin area, but it shows up at the top of the following page when it comes up in case history. I'm pretty sure I put it in the correct space; I don't know why the page breaks at that particular spot. It didn't look like that on my saved copy before I uploaded it.

Anyway, the leptin results were 18.44 ng/ml with a normal range of 1-10
Thanks
--
Patricia Evans
North central Florida
July 7 2018
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Patricia%20and%20Dancer

Lorna Cane

Edited

Hi Patricia,

Do you see where it says Leptin? There is a space below ACTH.

Leptin is below the space.
If you type your results in the Leptin section,do they end up being above where they should be? Is that what you mean?
That's bizarre.

--

Lorna in Eastern Ontario, Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/PPID%20and%20IR%20Success%20Stories/Success%20Story%20%233%20-%20Lorna%20and%20Ollies%20Story.pdf

Patricia Evans

Hi Lorna,

I think I fixed it. When I put the results in the top line of the leptin box, they showed up under ACTH. When I put the results in the second line of leptin, they showed up under leptin, but in the second line, not the top line.  But the results are there now. I uploaded an updated case history but I can't do anything about the case history Geneveive was fixing for me, so I now have two; mine is the newest because I deleted my old one.

Thank-you!
--
Patricia Evans
North central Florida
July 7 2018
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Patricia%20and%20Dancer

LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...>

Hi Patricia and Genevieve,

I've cleaned up Dancer's case history folder so that there is only your updated version of her case history containing the new Leptin information and the sub-folder for Hay Analyses.

I know Genevieve was being super nice and trying to help but when a case history isn't uploaded by the equine's owner it makes more work for the owner and adds to confusion.  Additionally it gets a little sticky, especially if there is an error.  Not that there was but if.   Since Patricia has uploaded a fixed version I have deleted Genevieve's copy so all is well.
:-)
--

- ​LeeAnne

ECIR Archivist, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.  March 2004

Email Me - if link fails use ECIR.Archives at gmail dot com

Is your equine in the Pergolide Dosage Database? View the Pergolide Statistics

  Dawn's 10 Year Case History

Quote of the moment: The human spirit must prevail over technology. - Albert Einstein

Patricia Evans

Thank-you LeeAnne! I'll try not to mess it up again. ;-)