Soy hull pellets

Ann Conn

Does anyone know how to get or order, or find a feed mill my independent feed store could order soy hull pellets from in central texas...or Texas or surrounding states??
Ann and Azeem
10/03/2017
Central Texas

celestinefarm

Ann,
Your independent feed store just needs to ask their distributor, who will be able to get it for them. Feed stores use distributors , companies that actually buy feed and products from the major suppliers such as Purina, etc and then resell it to the feed store, and deliver it to them. My local feed stores use Sysco, among others.
--
Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History

Marsha

Anne
Here is a local feed dealer in smithville that formulates feeds. Someone passed on her name. I have not contacted her but it may be useful. Her name is Mary Ann. ‭(512) 237-2784‬

Did you ever get TbarM Hay analyzed? With Hay shortage I am thinking of using.

Marsha

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse auto-correct. Auto-correct assumes too much.