To All Members - In search of photo examples

Nancy C

Hi All

We are in need of new pics of member horses for web site and otehr pprojects.

We need inspirational - showing what is possible, where you were before, where you are and what your PPID/IR horse is now capable of as a result of using DDT+E.

We also need pics showing symptoms, muscle loss, cresty neck or other lumpy fat patches, eye fat, hay belly, skin sensitivities, weepy eyes.

If you have these in your file already or can send to me, or can get new ones, please drop me a note at threecatfarm "at" cyberpine "dot" net.

Many thanks for all your help.
--
Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org

This reminded me that I have been wanting to ask for a refresher on symptoms.  Is the puffy fat pads over the eyes more related to PPID or IR?  I have numerous horses with one or the other and some with both conditions and one seems to have fat pads over the eyes that change more often than the others and I am trying to determine which condition might be out of balance.

Debora Lay
Advanced Certified NHCP
LayzD Equine Services LLC

"Leadership is an Art not a Position"

We are in need of new pics of member horses for web site and otehr pprojects.

We need inspirational - showing what is possible, where you were before, where you are and what your PPID/IR horse is now capable of as a result of using DDT+E.

We also need pics showing symptoms, muscle loss, cresty neck or other lumpy fat patches, eye fat, hay belly, skin sensitivities, weepy eyes.

If you have these in your file already or can send to me, or can get new ones, please drop me a note at threecatfarm "at" cyberpine "dot" net.

Many thanks for all your help.
--
Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
ecirhorse.org

Saucier Kathy

Nancy,

I have some old 35mm photos that I had scanned to the computer from 2004-2005 when Magic was diagnosed with Cushing's and IR.  The 35mm photos are of his fat pads over the eyes and swollen sheath.  Not the best photos compared to today's digital but I can send them if you want them.  I also have coat photos, both in 35mm scanned and digital shots.  And some showing muscle loss.

Magic never had "good enough" control with the Pergolide.  We seemed to always be chasing it and upping the APF to counteract the side affects.  But he did go for 3 1/2 years and was rideable for 2 of them and was trained to drive a cart when we stopped riding.  Cute photo of him with clipped coat and hitched up.  Let me know what you want sent and how much you can receive in your box at a time. Each is 1-2+ MB each so I can reduce size or send as they are.

Kathy Saucier

Texas

2005