ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance #FACTS

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Edited

By ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

There has been lots of discussion about this on the ECIR forum. Thanks for the timely article Dr. Kellon!

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Edited

By ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

Most cases of laminitis (80% to 90%) are the result of uncontrolled Equine Cushing's Disease and/or Equine Metabolic Syndrome. Find the tools to help keep your equine from getting laminitis on our free outreach group. There you'll get practical advice from our knowledgeable volunteers -- including changes you can make right away to help your horse, donkey, or mule. https://bit.ly/2DzMqzw Scroll to the bottom and click on JOIN THIS GROUP.

Ernie <kbarranch@...>

Nancy C

These are all ECIR Group member horses!
--