Acth testing.....when .

Cheryl Oickle

We are still struggling with an accurate diagnosis on Jewel. iR or Cushings or both.  She is on pergolide month two now 1 mg and  I would like to retest in a couple more months.  When is the most accurate time of yearfor bloodwork and what is the experience of weaning parameters used to stop prascend? Her initial draw that was thawed on arrival to lab was mid September and was 11.2 ....only 1.2 points above the Canadian normal range
Thank you
--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018

If you are saying you want to retest off Prascend, just stop it in mid March and retest in 10 days or so.  Either do a TRH stimulation if you can, or plan or also retesting in early September.

www.drkellon.com  Tis The Season 2 for 1 Sale
EC Owner 2001