hoof photos

Tucker

I added some photos of Indigo's hooves 1 week after her latest trim, January 31st. The dark hoof is her Left front and the white hoof is her Right front.  She will soon be getting another trim and I am looking for any suggestions or advice. Thanks!!
--
Tucker and Indigo
NC, Nov 2018

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Tucker,

Toes and breakover need to come back on both feet. Can't really say more than that without a full set of pix of all four feet:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Hoof-Related-Photo-Instructions

Here's the link to the latest hoof photos:

Would you please combine all the photos/rads into one album instead of the current two separate ones. TIA.

--
Lavinia and George Too
Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge