Please send feed back on this hay analysis

Cheryl Oickle

Tanna

Cannot see your Case History but your message history shows that Jewel is pretty sensitive and has experienced problems with her feet.

With Dry Matter converted to as fed this hay tests with ESC 10.76% and Starch 1.97%. = 12.73% combined.

I would concerned about feeding that unless you intend to soak. 😔

--
Tanna

April 2019, (Yahoo Group member 2008)

Langley, BC, Canada

Tula Case History
Hay Analysis I Hay Worksheet

Cheryl Oickle

I thought so....not too good with my numbers...a no go again
Not sure why you can’t see my case history....perhaps under Jewel and Cheryl?? Or vice versa.

Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018

Lorna Cane

Hi Cheryl,

I don't see a case history,either.

--

Lorna  in Kingston, Ontario, Canada
ECIR Moderator

Tanna

I think it's tough to find good safe hay here on west coast. Hopefully you can find something from the interior or something from mid Washington of if can find it.

I found your Case History loosey goosey in the main Files section of the Case History group. Hope you don't mind that I put a copy in your individual folder! Should be able to see it now.

--
Tanna

April 2019, (Yahoo Group member 2008)

Langley, BC, Canada

Tula Case History
Hay Analysis I Hay Worksheet

Kirsten Rasmussen

Tanna and Jewel, are you aware of of Wrayton Transport? They bring tested low sugar hay from Alberta and interior BC to the lower mainland.

--
Kirsten Rasmussen
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kirsten%20and%20Shaku

Shaku's Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=82559&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0

Cheryl Oickle

I am aghast that my case history has gone MIA in the last while...thanks to all who have responded to my questions and put my history back where it belongs......interesting
--
Cheryl and Jewel
Oct 2018

Nancy C

Edited

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:00 PM, Cheryl Oickle wrote:
I am aghast that my case history has gone MIA in the last while
When uploading your CH, make sure it is going to your folder.  There are a lot of loosey goosey CHs at the end of all the folders.  If you are missing yours, look there first.

--
Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003