I hope you can get some people to help you out. I live near the dealer and am thankful top be able to drive over and get what I need.  My horse's favorite is Fenugreek if that helps.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Pam Martin <pmart1132@...>

I hope you can get some people to help you out. I live near the dealer and am thankful top be able to drive over and get what I need.  My horse's favorite is Fenugreek if that helps
,
Hi Deb,  I was hopeful but no one has responded, you are indeed fortunate to live so close.  Posted on Horsekeeping as well.  I went in to TSC tonight to place my order but the manager I previously spoke with is on vacation.  Will talk to him on Wednesday.  Yes, the fenugreek smells so awesome it makes me want to eat it LOL
--
Pam and CJ
May 2008, Alliance, OH

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pam%20and%20CJ%20-%20Rose/CJ/CJ%20Case%20History.pdf

Pam,
You should also post this in the Horsekeeping group. Also, we have a member database in the files section. There are members listed who live in Ohio. You can also simply search for members in Ohio using the search window on this page. This is one of the reasons we want members to state their location in their SIGNATURE. Very few members ever put their info into the member database. Have you? Being able to connect with other members is a good reason to add your name and brief info into the database. Anyway, you can search the messages for the word OHIO or the abbreviation, OH.

--
Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

ECIR Primary Response

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case History, Photo Album

Pam Martin <pmart1132@...>

Hi Bonnie, yes I did post in horsekeeping but I have not put my name into the member database but I will do that. I was speaking to one of the sales girls at TSC tonight and she told me people are always coming in looking for low sugar low starch feed so I was telling her what a great option this would be. Maybe I can convince them to put a few bags out and see how they do. I believe I read somewhere that some TSC stores do stock stabul1.
--
Pam and CJ
May 2008, Alliance, OH

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pam%20and%20CJ%20-%20Rose/CJ/CJ%20Case%20History.pdf

Lorna Cane

She has handed you a golden opportunity.

Go for it, Pam. Good for you!

--

Lorna Cane
Ontario, Canada

Jane Fletcher

Hello. I’m in Australia but... my local feed store has benefited from me going in asking for new things - copra, soy hull pellets. They stock them all the time now as they have become popular products.

--
Jane, South East Western Australia
Nov 2016

Deb Walker

Sounds like good news Pam. I hope you can get it. Just a forewarning, if your horse is severely I/R and/or PPID you might not be able to feed the amounts that one would think is *safe.* Since I do live within driving distance of the facility that manufactures Stabul 1, I have been able to have good talks with the owner.

Because of my horse's issues, I am giving very limited Stabul 1. It's trial and error, and I listened to Dr. Kellon's advice on feeding. Wishing you the best.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Pam Martin <pmart1132@...>

Bonnie, I attempted to add my information to the member database but it brought up an email account that I do not use and is inactive.   Where do I send this information using my gmail account?