ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance - Timeline Photos #FACTS

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Timeline Photos

By ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

We're just under $4,000 away from reaching our goal of raising $30,000 by Dec. 31.

If you've made a donation, thank you for believing in us! If you haven't, please consider helping us reach this goal. To learn more about what we do, go to ecirhorse.org. IF YOU NEED HELP with your equine with Cushing's and/or Insulin Resistance, go here and our volunteers will help you: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main