3 String Timothy Hay Bales from Standless Tested By Anyone?

Robin

Has anyone tested the 3 string timothy hay bales from Standlee? The feed store has and is recommending for IR/Cushings horses, but does not have a hay test report.
--
Robin

Aiken, SC 2022

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Robin%20and%20Hogan

As with any hay the test results are going to vary from batch to batch.  If the feed test can't produce a copy of the actual test results I'd be inclined to question why that is.

sherri.dolan@...

Hi Robin,
yes I have tested the 3 string Timothy from Aiken Saddlery many times.  I can share the latest results with you.  My IR/Cushings ponies do well on it.
--
Sherri
Williston SC

Angel:
CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Files

Robin

Thank you Sherri!!!! Yes, would you mind sharing the results? Do you soak the hay or feed dry?