compounding pharmacy

gschiel1

I had been getting my horses’s pergolide from Thriving Pets but they recently moved and are no longer fulling prescriptions.  They recommended Pet Health in Arizona.  I wondered if anyone in the group has experience with this pharmacy or is you have any other suggestions for reputable compounding pharmacies.

Thanks in advance,

Gail Schiel

macivor macivor <macivor19@...>

I have used Pet Health for 2 months and like them.
casey oregon

Erin R. <caprinesociety@...>

Casey,

Is Pet Health's pricing similar?  I've been trying to read back posts and it looked liked they were about 15% higher.  I need 9 mg's of perg., and can't afford much over that.

In one of the threads, I heard mention of a list of pharmacies but haven't seen one.  I need to order perg. asap!  I can't believe Thriving Pets did not send out an email to all their pergolide customers.  If they did, I didn't see it but haven't been on the list for a long time.  Has anyone priced Rood & Riddle in Lexington, KY?

Erin and Nick, Ohio, 2008

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Erin,

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/ECIR-Links

That's the direct link. It's in the Wiki.
--
Lavinia, Dante and George Too

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

LJ Friedman

Ive used pet health since nov 2014,  very pleased    I just paid  $3.22 each for 12mg comp perg.--
LJ Friedman San Diego Npv 2014

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/LJ%20and%20Jesse

Stephanie Stout

Hi Gail,

I have been using Pet Health since 2014 for Pergolide capsules. They have been wonderful to work with and the shipping is always quick.

Hope that helps.
Stephanie
--
Stephanie & King
October 2014

I have used Pet Health for years and have had excellent results. Linda In Southern Illinois 2002

lgdods@...

I was have also been using thriving pets for several years.  I just got my first order with Pet Health in Arizona and I received it in 2 days!  I get the 2 mg/dose and it was about the same price as before, right at $1/each.  Very happy so far!