Stable 1 Sale

Sharon Manning

Hi,

I live in East TN. I have about 15 bags of Stabul 1. My horse I was feeding this to has passed. So, I am stuck with it and will let it go really cheep. IF anyone is interested in this feed please let me know. Contact me and I will give you my address. THANKs

Sharon M

E TN

I am currently (and with great frustration) trying to work with my local Tractor Supply to get some Stable 1. I wish I were closer - would love to buy some of yours. I wonder what the shipping would run for a couple of bags?
--
Fran in Texas

7-2005

Ford, Tinker and Dancer

Ford Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Ford

Tinker Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Tinker

Dancer Case History  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Dancer%20Case%20History.pdf

Ford Photos:

Sharon Manning

Hi there, I understand your frustration. I did not find tractor supply easy to deal with at all. I finally got the feed by buying a whole pallet AND paying shipping. Then when I got it they told me they would not do it again. So again frustrated as I would have to eventually transition my mare off it and back to something else...
Anyway she has passed. I now have a store room full.
Shipping is pretty steep. I don't think it would be cost effective.
I wish I could help you I hate for it to sit here when someone else needs it...anybody traveling from Tennessee to Texas? Lol
Sharon
E TN

Sent from my iPhone
Please forgive any errors

ritahilt_rvt

Sharon
I do have a friend who lives in Springfield, TN (maybe not quite East TN) and they travel down to Texas occasionally for cattle/cutting shows. They just left last weekend in fact.

I'm seriously wondering if they'd be able to help out. I would be willing to be the middle man and try to put you in touch with them. My email is rita@... if we need to try this off the group to not clog it up.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my girl last August, but still hang out to keep up on information (just in case).

Rita Lockridge
< >< >
No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

On Feb 15, 2017, at 9:02 AM, Sharon Manning <partnernaturally@...> wrote:

Hi there, I understand your frustration. I did not find tractor supply easy to deal with at all. I finally got the feed by buying a whole pallet AND paying shipping. Then when I got it they told me they would not do it again. So again frustrated as I would have to eventually transition my mare off it and back to something else...
Anyway she has passed. I now have a store room full.
Shipping is pretty steep. I don't think it would be cost effective.
I wish I could help you I hate for it to sit here when someone else needs it...anybody traveling from Tennessee to Texas? Lol
Sharon
E TN

Sent from my iPhone
Please forgive any errors

celestinefarm

For those who want to order Stabul 1 through Tractor Supply, Stabul 1 has a page devoted to how to instruct Tractor Supply to order it, depending on which distributor that store uses.  Stabul 1 is manufactured by Anderson Feed Co. in Chana Illinois, it may be possible to order directly through them and pay freight, which would be feasible if you are ordering a pallet. I would assume someone like Fed Ex, etc. would freight it for an individual.

http://stabul1.com/tractorsupplyordering/

Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History