pharmacy question Thriving Pets

Peggy <dreammaker@...>

I see on the Thriving Pets web site they are filling prescriptions though nothing is said about compounding. Does anyone know if they are back in business or should I contact another pharmacy?

Thanks for any and all advice.

Peggy in Illinois

March 2003

Lorna Cane

If it were me, I'd contact another pharmacy.

--

Lorna in Eastern Ontario, Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002

Judy L. Meadows <marktime@...>

Yes!  I received a call from them.  They are compounding again. :)

Judy and Rudy
Southwestern Missouri
2012?

On Apr 22, 2017 10:12 PM, "Peggy" <dreammaker@...> wrote:

I see on the Thriving Pets web site they are filling prescriptions though nothing is said about compounding. Does anyone know if they are back in business or should I contact another pharmacy?

Thanks for any and all advice.

Peggy in Illinois

March 2003

Judy in Southwest Missouri
Rudy
10/30/14

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

This is why Thriving Pets (pharmacy registration under EverPet LLC) suddenly stopped functioning end of January:

http://www.dora.state.co.us/pls/real/DDMS_Public.Display_Document?p_section=DPO&p_doc_id=484335&p_source=ROD&p_doc_key=4A17F85764AABA9BF791C15AB9446ADF

Sandra Smith-Reynolds

Triving Pets is no longer compounding. I have gone to Pet Health in Arizona
Sandi, Carina , Monita with Rigel, Hakeem and Cassie just over the bridge
NW Oregon